Trusted PPE Suppliers
PPE (Personal Protective Clothing) is a crucial part in most industries, especially for industries, such as the engineering companies, construction companies, manufacturing / industrial companies, cleaning companies and many more.
PPE can include anything from safe helmets to gloves, eye protection, high-visibility clothing, safety footwear, harnesses, respiratory protection equipment and more.
Why is PEE important?
PPE (Personal Protective Clothing) is used to reduce the risk of injury in the workplace. Although there are various ways to improve the safety in the workplace, PPE is one of the most important factors and the necessary regulations need to be adhered to at all times.
However, even when strict measures have been applied in the workplace, hazards still remain and that is why PPE is so important.
Different types of PPE:
- Eye protection:
- This protects your eyes from chemical or metal splashes, dust, gas, vapour & more. You need to ensure that the correct eye protection is selected for the environment and type of job.
- Head & Neck Protection:
- Personal Protection Clothing for your head & neck can protect the user from the impact of falling / flying objects, as well as protect them from sustaining injury from bumping their heads or getting their hair caught in machinery.
It can also protect the wearer from chemical splashes, as well as temperatures.
These types of PPE can include safety helmets, bump caps, hairnets, firefighters’ helmets, as well as scarves.
- Ear Protection:
- Noise can cause damage to your hearing and therefore PPE like earplugs can protect the user.
- Hands / Arm Protection:
- Hands and arms need to be protected against abrasion, temperature extremes, cuts and punctures, impacts, chemicals, electric shock, radiation, vibration, biological agents and prolonged immersion in water.
- Feet / Legs:
- Safety boots and shoes offer protective toecaps and penetration-resistance, which protects your feet from sharp objects, chemical spills, metal spills, falling objects and more.
- Respiratory PPE protects your lungs against the inhalation of harmful gasses, dust and more.
Sivion Trade & Engineering is a leading PPE supplier that provides superior quality products at affordable prices. Contact us today
to find out how we can help you.